A 21 day reiki cleanse is a spiritual detox that affects the physical, mental and emotional, and spiritual bodies.
The cleanse follows a reiki attunement that is given in each level of the Usui Reiki Healing system that initiates you into the practice and connects you with the healing energy of reiki. The attunement removes blocks and stagnant energy from the chakras. It also opens the chakras allowing you to be more receptive to the energies around you.
During this 21 day period, you may have old experiences and emotions come forward as well as some of the following symptoms.
- Emotional release (i.e. laughter, crying, anger etc.)
- Mood swings
- Vivid dreams
- Restless sleep or change in sleep patterns
- Heightened senses
- Change in sex drive
Allow the process to unfold for you without judgement. You will experience what is needed to elevate your own awareness. It is important to nurture and treat yourself to what makes you feel good. Be big on self-care during the 21 day spiritual cleanse. My suggestions are:
- Perform a daily gassho meditation followed by reiki self healing treatment.
- Drink plenty of water
- Give yourself a self-care treatment every week. For example, an epsom salt bath with your favorite essential oils. Add in some flower petals and/or crystals to your bath to make it extra soothing.
- Get a massage
- Spend time at the beach or park
- Engage in relaxing activities in nature or with people you love
- Go on a silent walking meditation for 15 minutes or more
- Journal daily
- Chant, sing listen to inspiring music
- Dance or exercise (move your body)
What you should avoid during 21 day cleanse:
- Excessive caffeine
- High sugar and salty foods
The symptoms slowly diminish after the 21 days. Performing the gassho meditation and reiki self-healing treatment will support you in the process and can be continued after the 21 days.