About Aiyana Fraley MA, LMT, E-RYT, Reiki Master Teacher
Welcome to my site. I am Aiyana Fraley a licensed massage therapist and yoga instructor based in St. Petersburg, Florida. One of my passions is learning about the human spirit through bodywork and meditation. I am a certified kundalini yoga instructor through the Kundalini Research Institute and a registered yoga instructor at the E-RYT 500 level with Yoga Alliance. I started as a licensed massage therapist in 1999. My massage and yoga practice supports healing through spiritual awakening and transformation. In my private practice, I offer reiki healing, Thai massage, sound healing, reflexology and yoga instruction.
Whether I am doing bodywork or reiki, I am always engaging with and working on the subtle body energy. I have extensive training and experience in energy healing including traditional Usui reiki healing, Usui Tibetan Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki, and Angelic healing. I have initiated hundreds of people into reiki and mentored reiki practitioners in developing their own practice. I created Hand to Soul School of Reiki and Healing Arts in 2019 to expand upon my reiki training program and offer more resources to those seeking professional reiki training and continuing education wellness classes.
I was drawn to working in the healing arts from a young age and I met many gifted teachers who mentored me along the way. My teachers shared their knowledge on meditation, agni hotra fire healing and massage. I began my massage therapy studies while I was still in high school and started working as a therapist by 19 years old. I built a successful massage practice in Miami working with athletes, business professionals and elite clients. While maintaining by massage business, I continued my studies in college earning a bachelor’s from Florida International University and master’s from the University of Miami.
My studies in anthropology/ sociology and journalism nurtured my soul’s desire to learn about different cultures, religions and peoples of the world. It gave me a deeper understanding for my passion and purpose, and paved the way for my yoga studies. It gave me a strong foundation to start my own massage practice and work as a writer for many print and online publications including Yogi Approved, Reiki Rays and as a regular contributor to Massage Magazine.
I have come full circle in merging my massage practice with energy healing and yoga. I love serving clients and students in the Tampa Bay area and hope that my experience and services can benefit you.
Education & Certifications
- Licensed Massage Therapist MA73690
- MA in Journalism – University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, 2008-2009
- BA in Sociology & Anthropology – Florida International University, Miami, Florida, 2002-2007
- Associate in Massage Therapy & Paramedical Skincare – Florida College of Natural Health, Miami, Florida, 1999-2001
- BLS (Basic Life Support) & AED Certification – American Heart Association Approved
- Reiki Master Teacher Certification – Usui Reiki Healing System, Usui-Tibetan Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki. Various teacher trainings including with William Rand and John Harvey Gray lineage.
- Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET®), Advanced Practitioner
- E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance – Educator’s Recognition For Over 1000 Teaching Hours
- KRI Kundalini Yoga Certification RYT-200- 2017, A Yoga Village
- 200-RYT Teacher Training – St. Petersburg Yoga, St. Petersburg, Florida, 2013
- 300 Hour Teacher Training – Studio 108 Yoga & Holistic Healing, Tampa, Florida, 2016
- Yin Yoga Immersion Certificate – Studio 108 Yoga & Holistic Healing, Tampa, Florida, 2016
- Tian Di Bamboo Massage Training – Journey To the Heart, Cape Coral, Florida, 2015
- Restorative Yoga Certificate – Lotus Pond, Tampa, Florida, 2015
- Yoga Nidra – Lotus Pond, Tampa, Florida, 2014