We’ve all had moments when we’ve had a strong gut feeling about something and our mind talks us out of following it only to realize later that our gut feeling was right. We kick ourselves in the butt about how we should have gone with our feeling but time passes and we end up in another situation where our gut is guiding us one way and our mind another and we choose our mind again. Again, we find out the hard way that it was wrong. Sound familiar?
One thing I know for certain is that our intuition doesn’t lie. Our intuition is our soul trying to help us out. But sometimes we get so caught up with life that we don’t pay attention, don’t listen or straight up doubt it.
Albert Einstein said our intuition was our sacred gift and the rational mind its servant. Steve Jobs referred to our intuition as more powerful than our intellect. If great thinkers like Einstein and Jobs have acknowledged our intuition as our greatest gift, why is it the most underused of our talents?
When I look back on my life and the moments I listened to my intuition when it was roaring, those were the times that I had the best outcomes on my path. Those were the times I landed the jobs I wanted, met the people I needed and made the best financial decisions. I have gotten good at allowing my intuition to guide me throughout my life and the way I did it was through meditation and using essential oils. The oils create a magical space that nurtures my soul and allows my mind to listen without question. I created an intuitive essential oil blend that opens my third eye and supports my meditative practice.
I invite you to try it and experience the openness and flow of your soul awaiting you through the intuitive path. If you are new to working with your intuition, practice this meditation daily for 40 days for the best results. You can also use this intuition blend and meditation whenever you feel you need to connect and listen to your inner voice.
Intuition Essential Oil Blend
In a 10ml roller ball bottle add:
- 4 Drops Clary Sage
- 3 Drops Frankincense
- 2 Drops Spearmint
- 1 Drop Sandalwood
- 1 Drop Roman Chamomile
- Fill with fractionated coconut oil
Why these essential oils? Read my post on Six Essential Oils To Awaken Your Intuition for more on why I chose these oils.
Sixth Sense Meditation
- Sit in a comfortable position in a quiet space for meditation.
- Breathe deeply and focus on the breath going in and the breath going out for 3 minutes. This will ground your energy.
- Set your intention for your meditation.
- Say a prayer to your higher power asking that your intuition be open to receive messages. For example:
Dear God, please open the channels of communication so I may receive your divine guidance. Grant me the ability to hear, see and feel your loving messages and have the discernment to understand what they mean. I am blessed by your grace. Thank you.
- Roll the blend on the palms of your hand and rub your hands together briskly. Place the palms of your hands a few inches away from your face and take a few deep breaths inhaling the aromatic blend.
- Apply the oil on your third eye, the back of your neck, chest and head.
- Close your eyes and bring your awareness to the center between your brows.
- Bring the palms together at heart center in prayer (anjali) mudra.
- Concentrate on the mantra:
I am Intuitive. I see beyond this world. I trust my inner knowing. I am connected to source.
- Meditate for 7-11 minutes. Focus on your breath or intention. Allow whatever comes up for during this time to present itself. Refrain from holding on to any one thought in this meditation, especially thoughts about the past or future. Give yourself the space to feel with your whole heart and let that feeling guide you.
- Complete this practice daily for 40 days.
I’d love to hear your intuitive stories. Please share in the comments how your intuition has guided you and what practices you have to support it.