Tofu ScramblePrint This
- 1 block extra firm organic tofu
- 2 cups kale (I used curly kale)
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 3 stocks green onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Bragg's Amino Acid
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash No Salt Original Seasoning
- Drain and crumble the block of tofu using your hands or a utensil. Chop onions, tomato, red pepper and green onions. De-stem kale and chop.
- On medium heat, sautée onions, green onions and red pepper for about 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir for 5-7 minutes.
Serve with toast or as pictured in a gluten free wrap.
*For best results, drain tofu a couple of hours before making dish to remove excess water or pat dry it with paper towels.